Providing Affordable Housing
At CPCA, we are dedicated to stepping up our efforts in addressing Affordable Housing by increasing the number of safe and affordable homes through homeowner rehabilitation projects and through obtaining and/or constructing new properties targeting low-income individuals and families. We are always striving to make a difference by helping individuals and families achieve self-sufficiency.
For more information, please contact:
Lawrence Park Village 814-765-2375 or 814-762-8140
Leonard Court 814-765-8900
Mo Valley Apts 814-327-2845
Park Avenue Tower 814-236-1526
Scattered Housing 814-765-1551 x 1122
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I QUALIFY?
* You will receive a letter from Community Action telling you whether you are eligible for the residence you're applying for.
* If you are eligible you will be placed on the waiting list. If you do not qualify you will receive a letter informing you of the reason why you did not qualify.
Income limits change periodically by
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
HUD INCOME LIMITS APPLY.
Fair Housing Law:
It is Illegal to Discriminate Against any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
* Anyone wanting to be considered for a vacant rental property must first print and fill out both pages of our subsidized pre-rental application and return it to CPDC at:
207 E Cherry St
PO Box 792
Clearfield, PA 16830
Managed by Central PA Development Corporation
207 East Cherry Street, PO Box 792 Clearfield, PA 16830
AFFORDABLE HOUSING LOCATIONS
LAWRENCE PARK VILLAGE
*NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
2 - 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSING
Located at 1053 Park Avenue Ext Apt 2E Clearfield, PA 16830
Lawrence Park Village is an eight (8) buildings 60 unit facility fully subsidized by HUD’s Section 8 program
and is designed for occupancy by families.
- The apartments are two (2) and three (3) bedroom and bath.
- Tenants pay telephone, cable, and electric.
CHECK FOR CURRENT OPENINGS
Lawrence Park Village is currently accepting applications for 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom units.
For more information contact
814-765-2375 or 814-762-8140
Maintenance person available Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Emergency maintenance available for weekends and holidays.
Laundry room on site and a smoke alarm in every apartment. The control of own heat.
Off street parking available.
Access to public transportation and much more.