TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE RULE
In November of 2020, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury implemented a Transparency in Coverage Rule that requires health insurers and employer self-insured health plans to provide a member-facing price comparison tool.
By accessing the following link mrfdata.hmhs.com you will receive information regarding in-network negotiated payment rates and historical out-of-network charges for covered items and services, including prescription drugs.
Employees are able to obtain the information by searching via Employer Identification Number (EIN) by using the Ctrl+F feature.
• Brower types/versions that can support system requirements can include Chrome -Version 99.0.4844.74 • Edge - Version 99.0.1150.39 • Firefox - Version 98.0.1
• Internet bandwidth - Greater than 100 MBPS
• RAM - A minimum of 8 GB
• Internal storage – A minimum of 1 TB
• Pop up Blockers – Ensure pop up blockers are disabled to allow for all the INN/OON files to be downloaded successfully
• Opening .gz extension files – Opensource tool 7Zip required to extract/decompress the .gz format files
• Due to the number and size of files being posted it can take up to 5 minutes for the page to load.
CPCA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.
We are firmly committed to the provision of assistance regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, military status, sexual orientation, or marital/family status.